Disable copy

Sep 5, 2010

Copenhagen: Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - Edgar Degas Sculptures

Dancers - Bronze Sculpture by Edgar Degas (19 July 1834 – 27 September 1917)

I had the fortunate luck to stumble across Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek Museum on a free entrance day!
Who says the greatest things in life isnt for free?
Copenhagen has proven these cynics sorely wrong!
Many great and beautiful things in this city is for free on specific days,
Locals and Toruists alike.


I love Art and Culture.
Spending long hours in Museum is one of my fav past time in my travels.
We have so much to learn and admire from the lost culture, beliefs and craftmanship.

Woman taking a Bath - Bronze Sculpture by Edgar Degas
One of the many reasons that this piece captured my eye,
Was how life-like the basin of water seem to be
The sense of movement,
A scene of everyday life.
I thought it was a brillant piece
So simple, yet so pleasing.

*********

No comments: